Community and indigenous communication
Reflects on the ways in which Indigenous Peoples communicate based on the historical and contextual analysis of different community and indigenous communication experiences in the world. It includes not only communication processes mediated by ICT, but also other communication forms such as art, dress, theater, music, etc.
- Respect for the life.
- Strengthening community knowledges.
- Territorial defense.
- Technological appropriation.
- Revitalization and cultural and identity resistance.
- Peace construction.
- Accompaniment to indigenous and community media.
- Training in indigenous communication.
- Communication strategies for territorial defense and peace construction.
- Radio and audiovisual production.
- Techio Comunitario.
- Guide for the design of communication strategies for the defense of the territory (2019).
- Techio Comunitario: ways towards a training program in indigenous communication (2018).
- Quick guide for the evaluation for community radio contents (2016).
- Haciendo Milpa: Strategies to Support the Training of Indigenous Communicators (2015).
- Video: Huitzontla children’s video project. Community communication and peace building project. San Juan Huitzontla, Michoacán (2017).
- Video: The campfire. Sustainability in the P’urépecha communities Network of Indigenous Radios of Michoacán (RRIM) Cherán K’eri, Michoacán (2016).
- Video: The milpa. Sustainability in the P’urépechas communities (2016). Network of Indigenous Radios of Michoacán (RRIM) Cherán K’eri, Michoacán (2016).