It is based on the principle that having technologies designed by and for the communities is essential for the success of their connectivity and technology projects. It’s starting point is the experience of the communities and their involvement in the process of designing their tools and technological solutions in order to avoid repeating the errors of incursion of non-pertinent technologies to their contexts and ways of life.
- Technological pertinence.
- Participatory design.
- Knowledge transfer.
- Protection of installations.
- Incorporation of new wireless technologies in community contexts.
- Alternative energy.
- Culturally appropriate interfaces.
- Intranets and multimedia local content production.